søndag 7. juni 2015

Back on track

Sometimes, when things are going well, we make the mistake of thinking that they will be this good for ever. And that effort to prevent them from not doing so is unnecessary. What I'm trying to say is that I've let yoga slowly slip away from me.

And here I am, a bit older and heavier than back then, thinking about how much joy and pleasure I used to find in yoga. And this site is not really about my home practice, but it was still an essential part to inspiring it.

I found the picture above at a rather tasteless Facebook page called "Scarlett success motivation". The name and the rest of the content almost dissuaded me from posting it, but then I started thinking about how fitting it might actually be to find beauty and inspiration in the places one usually shun. Going back into posting on this blog with a more positive and open attitude might just be the thing.

Because I am a bit behind in this yoga world at the moment, my focus for now will be to find beauty and art celebrating normal people doing normal yoga. I want to see less-than-slim people doing yoga, I want to see beautiful images of the less acrobatic asanas and I want to post art that focus on the smaller scale in life.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar